- Use your alarm system properly.
- Experience shows that 95% of intrusion attempts are blocked by triggering a siren.
- The purpose of the alarm system is to put the burglar to flight and trigger quick assistance.
- Placed in strategic places, (door, staircase, window, ..)
- The detectors monitor your home 24 hours a day.
- When triggered, the central monitoring station is notified.
Users Guide :
LYNX Touch 5210
Users Guide :
- Quickly, electronic keyboards allow you to turn on and off your system, partially or totally.
- The Central Station receives the information from the detectors and the electronic keypad.
- In the event of an alarm, it automatically transmits the alert to the people of your choice and to the central monitoring station, which warns the authorities.
- Sirens are the main deterrents of the alarm system.
- The siren weakens and deters the intruder.
Some tips and tricks
- Before going out and entering, make sure all doors and windows are tightly closed.
- Take your keys well before arriving at your home, especially at night, so you can open the door quickly.
- If you have a chimney in your home, be sure to turn it off before sleeping.
- Discuss with your neighbors the possibility of monitoring your home when you are away, especially during your vacation.
- Leave the lights outside lit every night.
- Keep a detailed list of your belongings.
- Do not leave your keys in visible places.